Tuesday, July 2, 2013

'Growing up' - the purpose

Many of us have heard from others (parents/family) how we used to be when we were small.

But, not for me. Probably no one bothered, neither to notice or tell. Or perhaps people were too busy with other things. By the time I realized this, I did not know what to ask. 

But, I want my life, however minuscule it may be, to be remembered... if not by others, at least by me alone. For, I love this life. For all this pain, I love it. And I want to know it well.

This is why I have decided to start the string 'Growing up'. In this, I'll jot down all my disclose-able and learn-able memories... memories re-told, by me. I do fear that sometimes it could become a bit too personal, but I'll try to do the best justice to the 'disclose-able and learn-able' criterion. If it benefits someone, even if for the simple pleasure of knowing it, I would be glad.

So, come, lets grow together!

No comments:

Post a Comment